- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is recognized as a physiologically essential nutrient in the brain where it is required in high concentrations for facilitating optimal mental performance (neuronal functioning) and in the retina of the eye, where it is critical for visual acuity.
- DHA exerts its most crucial functions at the level of the cell membrane, where it is known to significantly affect many of its basic properties including fluidity, permeability, and interactions with key signaling and regulatory molecules.
- Overall Wellness: DHA has also been associated with healthy lipid metabolism, platelet function, vascular health, joint function, memory and skin health.
- Complementary Ingredients: natural formula including Fish Oil Concentrate Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). Contains fish (anchovies). Not manufactured with corn, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, yeast. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- The Protocol For Life Balance Mission: At Protocol For Life Balance our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable solutions that empower people to lead healthy and happy lives. Our extensive line of premium natural health products use well researched ingredients that meet the highest quality standards.