The herbal ingredients of Hakeem Herbal toothpaste are known to the Indian subcontinent for centuries. It is a unique blend of edible herbs without any side effects. It is safe for children. The main herbal ingredients with their salient properties are given below as per “The Ayurveda Encyclopedia”:
- Neem (Margosa) – a blood purifier, is antiviral and is also used to treat mucus memebrane ulcreation.
- Emblic Myrobalan – a blood purifier and is a potent natural source of vitamin C.
- Chebula Myrobalan – also a blood purifier and is used to treat sore throats and ulcerated gums.
- Long pepper – an analgesic.
- E. Robusta – a herb used for blisters in gums and Pyorrhea.
- Acacia (Babool) – used for blisters in gums and Pyorrhea. (known in Unani books
No products were found matching your selection.