Moringa Oleifera is known as the “Miracle Tree” because it is one of the most nutrient rich plants on earth. It contains 90+ nutrients, 46 antioxidants, and all essential amino acids. It is a great source of vitamin A, Calcium, Iron and has easily digestible protein. Moringa is known to increase breast milk production, boost the immune system and provide sustained energy, while also promoting muscle relaxation and a better sleep.
Ecoideas Moringa is a scientifically identified superior variety of Moringa Oleifera with a rich nutrient compound and a high-potency. Additionally, it is harvested at the appropriate stage of growth to preserve its nutrients. Try it today and feel the difference!
Did You Know…
- In Africa, Moringa is also known as “Never Die”; for it has saved many who were on the brink of starvation. It is often the last tree standing when others wither away.
- Moringa leaf contains 90+ nutrients, 40+ antioxidants in perfect harmony.
- Moringa leaf has 36+ anti-inflammatory compounds and all the essential amino acids.
- Moringa leaf has one of the highest chlorophyll contents of any green plant. It is truly an Alkaline-forming superfood that detoxifies the body, supports bone health, promotes good circulation, proper digestion and has anti-aging benefits.
- It has one of the richest sources of natural vitamin A (Beta carotene), Calcium, Iron and Potassium, and has easily digestible bioavailable protein.
- Histidine and Arginine are 2 important amino acids for infants – Moringa contains both, making in an excellent source of protein for infants.
- Traditionally used for high blood pressure, iron deficiency, and vision health.
- Moringa boosts the immune system, provides sustained energy, endurance and faster recovery while also promoting muscle relaxation and a better sleep.
- Moringa supports normal glucose levels and improves mental clarity and focus.
- Freeze-drying preserves the nutritional value and the activity of enzymes, texture and flavor.