• Dry eyes: for the symptoms of burning and redness of eyes, as part of the aging process, certain medical conditions, increased use of computer screens and contact lenses. Great help after laser surgery of eyes.
• Dry mouth: with the Omega7 liquid oil the effect comes immediately by relieving dry membranes in the mouth and throat. Dry mouth can be a result of certain medication (thyroid, anticholinergic, etc.)
• Sjogren’s syndrome: a chronic autoimmune disease causing mucosal tissue dryness
• Urogenital tract: vaginal dryness, epithelial integrity of vaginal mucosa, urinary tract infections, bladder problems
• Digestive tract: gastritis, colitis, ulcers, diverticulitis, etc.
• Respiratory tract: irritating, persisting coughs
• Dry skin: eczema, dermatitis, irritated skin from radiotherapy. The liquid can also be used topically on the skin.
• Skin elasticity: to maintain smooth, young looking skin
• Essential fatty acids + Vitamins: vegetarian source of Vitamin A, E, Omega 3, -6, -7 and -9 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
Each 5 ml, 1 teaspoon contains:
Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) Oil 1000 mg
Olive (Olea europaea) oil 3.9 ml
Omega 3 fatty acid (Alpha-linolenic acid) 152 mg
Omega 6 fatty acid (Linoleic acid) 390 mg
Omega 7 fatty acid (Palmitoleic acid) 390 mg
Omega 9 fatty acid (Oleic acid) 2930 mg
Vitamin E (3 IU) 4 mg ATE
Beta-carotene 0.8 mg
Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) oil 0.005 ml
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Rosemary oil