Stressnil contains 35:1 extract of following ingredients.
- Moon creeper (Sarcostemma brevistigma) is traditionally used to balance the brain and nervous system
- Clitoria (Clitoria ternatea) is traditionally used to reduce stress and enhance memory
- Bacopa (Bacopa monnieria) is traditionally stated to be a nervine tonic, and used to promote cognitive function in children
- Rosary nuts (Elaeocarpus tuberbulatus) are traditionally used in diseases including epilepsy and mental retardation
- Indian Gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) is traditionally used as arasayana for general debility, and demonstrates antioxidant and cardiotonic effects
- Nardus root (Nardostachys jatamansi) enhances the function of central nervous system.
Double Blind Placebo controlled studyThe research team at Sewanti conducted a placebo controlled double blind clinical trial in Kerala India, for a period of 3 months on 76 patients in an age group of 20-40 years, who showed symptoms of mental stress. Significant relief was noted among treatment group.
No side effects such as nausea, giddiness, gastric irritation & sedation were observed during the study.